How to apply
🇩🇪 If you are from Germany you can apply here.
🇺🇦 If you are from Ukraine you can apply here.
🇵🇱 If you are from Poland you can apply here.
We are looking for
8 participants from each country – 4 blind or visually impaired young adults and 4 young adults without visual impairments.
- residents in Germany, Poland and Ukraine
- age of 18 to 25 years
- health insurance
- Ukrainian🇺🇦 citizens: valid international biometric passport and 20 days in the Schengen area left
- German🇩🇪 and Polish🇵🇱 citizens: valid passport (no visa required for EU citizens)
- basic knowledge of English
- joy in traveling and sports activities, especially cycling
- teamwork and participating in group activities
- open attitude towards other cultures
Note: Priority will be given to applicants who want to participate in the entire Velomarathon. It is possible to join for certain sections of the route.
🇩🇪 100,- EUR residents in Germany
🇵🇱 215,- PLN residents in Poland
🇺🇦 735,- UAH residents in Ukraine
The travel cost (up to a maximum), as well as accommodation, meals and group activities, will be financially covered by organizers of Velomarathon. We will stay in youth hostels and similar places.